Wednesday, November 12, 2008

If you look at my face today you will notice a huge scar right smack in the middle of my forehead going up and down. This is how it all happened; My sister and I were having fun running around in the living room when we were about 3 and 4 years old. Of course she is the older one so she had the great idea to play a game. Now this game didn't sound dangerous at the time but looking back on it it was really dumb and unsafe, we were still 3 and 4 so we didn't know any better. Anyways the game was called choo choo train, and in this game you have at least two people and you stand in a line putting your hands on top of the person's sholders in front of you. Now the person in front is called the engine and the kicker to this possition is that when you are the engine you have to have your eyes closed the whole time. So eather the caboose or the person right behind the engine is the one with their eyes open and they are the ones who lead the engine thrugh the room while running really fast. We decided to play this game and of course i started as the engine. I didn't really think anything was going to happen seeing as that I was only 3 and really hyper. I closed my eyes and started to run. My sister was pretty good at leading me. I was having so much fun when all of a sudden I felt something hit me right in the forehead. It stopped me immediatly. I opened my eyes and started getting really dizzy. I brought my hand to my head and pulled it off to look at it and it was covered in blood. Nothing at this moment hurt but as soon as I noticed the blood I started freaking out! I started feeling dizzy and I started to fall asleep and the next thing i knew i was in the hospital with paper over my face. I didn't know at the time but I was getting stitches. It sort of tickled because I was on so much drugs. That is how I got the huge scar smack in the middle of my forehead.

1 comment:

Talley said...

Interesting story - good writing. It would freak me out to pull my hand down and see all that blood. What did you run into?